Friday, August 12, 2011

Lest the Rocks Cry Out

That is how I feel right now. I must praise Him or the rocks will cry out. Needless to say I had a great night at Bible study and today in my quiet time. Of course the day hasn't been perfect. The kids decided to play in the mud with the dog this morning and the house is still in shambles. But it is amazing how a little time carved out for God to speak can place everything back in perspective.

My sister Janette and my dear friend Mary have been doing A LOT to help me prepare for the conference but this week both have a very full schedule so I am at a standstill. I wait. It has been so good for me to wait. When life pauses I am forced to realize that I wait not on man but on God and He wants to teach me each step of the way. I seek God and realize that this is God's book, God's story, God's ministry. I will do my best to prepare but God's will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment