Monday, August 15, 2011

Object at rest will stay at rest...

Sorry I didn't post much over the weekend. It was a weekend of ups and downs. Spending time with God was great but I am struggling with allergies right now so I struggled with headaches and sleep. But now that I realize it IS allergies I can treat it appropriately and will feel better....I hope. :)

This weekend I felt very clear that God wanted me to obey something I he has called me to do for years. To wake up early 6:30am and time my time with Him FIRST. I am NOT a morning person. But I have discovered that regardless of when I get up, whether it is 9am or 6:30am, I don't want to get up. I like to sleep and I am case and point of the theory "Object at rest, stay at rest."

Last night as I crawled into bed I set my alarm, I Prayed, "Okay, God. I have done my part. I am in bed by 10:00, alarm is set, coffee will turn on at 6:25. I need just two things from you. I need to fall asleep and I need help waking up." I fell asleep quickly and woke up on my own at 6:29.

It was a good morning and I had a great start to my day. I would love to write more but it is after 8am and my kids are ready for breakfast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment